For most people, getting into -- and staying in -- a better mood comes down to the actions they take, rather than the rules they follow.
With that in mind, here are seven specific actions that you should take each day if you really want to squeeze the most juice out of your work experience.
- Listen to or read something that inspires you.
- Make your body stronger and more resilient.
- Review and hone your plans for the future.
- Do at least one thing that's worthwhile.
- Help somebody less fortunate.
- Spend 20 seconds appreciating what you have.
- Record at least one good memory.