Want more money? Fear of something is holding you back.
Less fear = More money
What fears do you associate with money and what can you do to change your mind regarding money?
Step 1. CHANGE YOUR BELIEFS. If you believe: money is the root of all evil or wealthy people are greedy or you're always broke or you don't have enough money or you can never get ahead OR 1000's of other negative beliefs YOUR BELIEFS will be the number one reason you don't have enough money.
- Sit down and list off the dozens (if not hundreds) of moments in your life where you took a negative financial turn in your life. For example, you didn't join a group for a fun activity because you lacked finances.
- For each "negative money moment" identify the decision(s) you made at that time. For example, you decided you didn't deserve to join the fun activity.
- Now identify the belief(s) you associate with each decision. For example, by thinking you didn't deserve to enjoy that experience with friends your belief is a general lack of deservability around happiness.
- Now picture in your mind's-eye that decision is a poisonous cocktail of fears, negativity, poor decisions and caustic beliefs. Be specific with what you see.
- Close your eyes. Picture that poisonous cocktail. In your fertile imagination, pour that crap into a chemical septic toilet. Flush it away.
- Next, visualize spraying your empty glass with clean, refreshing, loving water.
- Finally, fill the glass with a positive mixture of empowering and loving money beliefs.
- Rinse and Repeat!
Step 2. CHANGE YOUR LANGUAGE. If you say things like "filthy rich, an ungodly amount of money, unbelievable wealth, stinking rich," etc., you are programming a negative association with money. At a profound level you block money from coming to you by attaching negative association with money. Rejuvinate your money language with "amazingly rich, a Godly amount of money, wonderful wealth, deliciously rich."
Step 3. CHANGE YOUR REALITY. Here are some tips and tricks.
- Keep a $100 bill in your pocket at all times.
- Feel good about doing something creative towards making or saving money.
- Exchange your expertise for money.
- Surround yourself with people who have a winning mindset.
- Wake up and go to bed with "grateful thoughts."
Think back to high school. Remember that teacher who said, "no two things can occupy the same space at the same time." Replace the mental space your fears occupy with the above steps.
You will have more money when you have less fear.
What are ways you have CHANGED your beliefs, language and/or reality around money?